Paul Granelli (“We”) collect and use (i.e. process) personal data in the course of our activities. We are obliged to comply with the law, in particular the Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), when acquiring and processing personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the GDPR, the data controller is Paul Granelli, 4 Bramhall Lane South, Bramhall, Cheshire, England, SK7 1AF
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.paulgranelli.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. For example, name, address, date of birth, contact details, financial information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys for the purposes of research, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
- Analytics such as your IP address and operating system that show how you navigate our site, this is for fraud prevention means, system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Information of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, traffic data, whether it is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products and services that you request from us or which you feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. For product enquiries your email address, including details of the watch you selected, will be stored so we can return a quote by e-mail or send offers of similar watch models or offers that may be of interest to you.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to allow you to participate in interactive features of service, should you choose to do so.
- To conduct market research.
- To notify you of changes to our service.
- To run promotions, competitions and events from us or those from carefully selected third party companies.
Your data may also be used with your consent by third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or them may contact you by telephone or email. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details onto third parties for marketing purposes please email email@example.com
We may provide our advertisers with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). Such aggregate information may also be used to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers. We may make use of personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 to provide goods and services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to GDPR certified third parties:
- In order to process your order or conduct services that you have instructed us to carry out.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Paul Granelli or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of sale or purchase and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Paul Granelli, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Payment transactions are encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at our own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right to prevent such processing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Any access request for your own personal information may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with any details of the information we hold about you.